- Less time working at height, Less high-risk activities on-site, reduced manual handling, and reduced exposure to environmental factors.
Decreased outage quality
- Installation within 24 hours, Less weather dependent.
High build quality
- Designed and manufactured to Australian Standards.
Testing and QA off-site
- Less time troubleshooting on-site, multiple in lab testing.
Decrease wind loading
- Decreased loading by efficient positioning of equipment which is crucial for alleviating the need for structure and footing strengthening.
- Adaptable for different site types, capable of accommodating future upgrade equipment (5G and mmW)
- Lift from truck to headframe takes approx. 30mins, designed for easy installation, rapid call off a logistics perspective as units are manufactured and available for immediate delivery to site.
Lower installation cost
- Less labor, reduced crane and EWP hire, Testing and certification completed prior to installation